FW: wish list

Dear Tomaz,

I wonder if the following features would be worth considering for a future
release:

1) Allow the periodicity/scaling settings to be different for each tab view
of a window. E.g. I might set up one tab looking at daily price changes with
oscillator indicators whereas another tab would be set up to show the weekly
prices which MACD. Switching between tabs would select the periodicity last
set on that tab.

2) Allow annotations in the indicator builder. For example, I have written
some AFL to build an indicator that plots the ratio between the 6 and 99 day
historical volatility. I would like to highlight the situation were the
ratio is below some thresold (by colour, graphic or something). Clearly if I
run the AFL as an exploration I can use the buy/sell arrows to indicate
points of interest but it would be nice when flicking through charts to have
interesting points of indicators highlighted. Maybe there is a way of
changing colours today?

Kind regards,

David.