>From:
server
not recognized
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:19
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] copy

in a text window like commentary just highlight
text with cursor and use cntl+ .. to cut, copy, paste highlighted
text.

if you are talking about a screenshot you'll need
software.  this was addressed in an earlier post.  if you do use
screenshot, use jpeg format rather than .bmp because i think its a lot smaller
file.

if these don't answer then i don't know what the
question is.

<BLOCKQUOTE