From: <MLRobb@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 4:22 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Chart

Tomasz & DT,

There is such a thing as a Mouse Magnifier...the mouse driver
software will "zoom" in at various rates of magnification on
customized mouse button, or scroll, pre-sets.

Can such a capability be incorporated into AB RT in a mouse click,
scroll, hover effect (cf. CAC chart) or keyboard cue?

Can RT be expected to aim for "State of the Art" chart viewing, and
manipulation capabilities?

M.R.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tomasz,
> Of course the info in price chart is full.
> We are talking about the rest, where we read a)the date and b)the
> value of indicator depended on the vertical position of the mouse.
> So, if someone wants to read %K and %D value in a stochastic chart,
> values are near 80 and a possible cross is somewhere near and has 4
> charts per sheet, things are not so easy in a 15&acute;&acute;
screen.
> Crosshair was an improvement, perhaps there are more to this
> dirrection and this is the reason for my suggestion. The rest is up
> to you.
> Best Regards
> Dimitris Tsokakis
> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> > Dear Dimitris,
> >
> > That's not exactly the case. In AmiBroker price window,
> > the O,H,L,C prices are shown for the
> > corresponding date no matter
> > where (vertically) you place the cursor.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> > http://www.amibroker.com

that