From: "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 9:27 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Chart

Dear Tomasz,
There is a difference.
In Amibroker, you have to place the cursor exactly at the point and
then read details.
In CAC small chart, move your cursor anywhere and the program selects
the point and places automatically the circle and the small arrows.
Did you notice that ?
If we have 4 charts per sheet, it is not so easy to put the cursor on
a point
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Dimitris,
>
> AmiBroker has its data tips (the small yellow tooltip window) that
show the same information,
> also you can see date/value all the time in the status bar.
> Doesn't this present the same functionality for you?
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> ===============
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

nc=2&ni=1&nom=marche_indice&lang=fr&sicovam=350000&intern=ok
> If you move the cursor on CAC ´s chart, a small circle is
following points,
> a small window gives you the time and value and two tiny arrows
show
> respective values on each axis.
> Quite friendly, isn´t it?
> Dimitris Tsokakis