Re: [amibroker] Adding symbols to indexes group

Hello,

As all indexes in QP2 have exclamation mark (!) prepended to
ticker symbol, you may use the following formula to assign
"Index" property to all tickers beginning with "!":

EnableScript("jscript");
ticker = name();
<%

ticker = AFL("ticker");
oAB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");

if( ticker.substr( 0, 1 ) == "!" )
{
oAB.Stocks( ticker ).Index = 1;
}

%>
buy=0;

----------------------------
Usage:
1. Copy above script to Automatic Analysis formula window
2. Choose "Apply to: all stocks"
3. Click on "Scan"

Please note that this formula will generate NO items in the result
list, but you will notice that all !Tickers will get "Index" property
set (check in Stock->Information window "Index" checkbox)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com