Re: Watch Lists

Hi Tomasz,
a.
"But... where?"
Is there anything else exept AA ? I did not get the question.
b.
To make it clear if it was not:
I run an Exploration with daily settings.
Results are placed to Watchlist1.
I run the same Exploration with weekly settings.
Results are placed to Watchlist2.
I want to find stocks belonging to Watchlist1 AND Watchlist2.
(AND here is considered as Logical AND)
Is there any script to read W1 and W2 and find the common names?
Is there any script to express that stock "A" belongs to W1?
I still think that the question is elementary for the structure of a
Watchlist.
The answer may be not.

Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> But... where? in Automatic Analysis?
> If so, currently you can only use Filter window, where you can
select single
> watch list to filter by.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

Service.