Re: AmiFeed

Tomasz, a recent post spoke about "working directly with external
data sources in AmiBroker 4.0." That would save a lot of time (a good
thing), but my fear is it will put our databases at the mercy of data
providers. In particular, a major problem (for me) with many
commercial databases is their habit of removing stocks that are
discontinued. Such removals compromises backtesting results.

One of the things I really like about AB is that it keeps
discontinued stocks in its database (unless one explicitly acts to
remove them). And AB keeps such stock histories in its database even
if the data feed we use no longer updates them.

1. Will this advantage of AB be lost when AB 4.0 comes?
2. 3. Will AmiFeed continue to be supported and improved after
version 4?