Re: [amibroker] Re: % after buy with Exploration

Hi,Thanks for your prompt answer.I have another
question:How can i realize that for each stock:Total number of
trades:Percent profitable:Number winning trades:Number losing
trades:----- Original Message -----From: <<A
href="">TSOKAKIS@xxxx>To: <<A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Sunday, September 16, 2001 6:27 PMSubject: [amibroker] Re: % after buy with
Exploration> COND1=CROSS(STOCHD(),30);/*Your buy
condition*/> BUY=COND1;> FILTER=REF(BUY,-3);/*A buy occurred
before 3 days*/> NUMCOLUMNS=1;> COLUMN0=ROC(C,3);/*Your
roc*/> SELL=FILTER;>> --- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Tom Supera" <<A
href="">tom_supera@xxxx...> wrote:> >
Hi,> > I want to see the price change in percent,> > 3 days
after my buy signal.> > How can I realize it with exploration?>
>> > Can anyone help me.> >> > Thanks>
> Tom Supera>>> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor ---------------------~-->> Secure your servers with 128-bit
SSL encryption! Grab your copy ofVeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your
Web> site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it
Now!> <A
href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/r0k.gC/oT7CAA/yigFAA/dkFolB/TM>