AmiFeed

Thanks for the help on the non updated stocks exploration. For us
nonprogrammers testing for a 0 value would be a lot more obvious than
testing for an empty value....

Now on to AmiFeed: The .TLS files capability is not that much
help. :-(

I have several QP2 lists that change daily depending on scans that I
run external to AB. (AB does not have the ability to run them at
present) It would be very helpful if I could import those (changing)
lists directly into various watchlists each day.

Generating new .TLS files each evening is unattractive. Enhancing AF
would be a better solution.

Cheers
Trader