Re: Abandoned Old Feature

Thank you for your reply.

I inserted the line to my script but it does not seem to be working.

The "checking for buy/sell signals" window comes up as usual and AB
finishes a backtest normally but there is nothing in the Result
Window.

Could you show me some example scripts of "exclude"?

sincerely,

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> AmiBroker supports a new variable "exclude" that allows
> to exclude the stocks from back-testing.
>
> In order to simulate the old behaviour it is enough to
> write:
>
> exclude = NOT ( buy OR sell );
>

> Citation from manual (AFL Reference Manual):
> "Exclude - If defined, a true (or 1) value of this variable
excludes current symbol from scan/exploration/back test. They are
also
> not considered in buy and hold calculations. Useful when you want
to narrow your analysis to certain set of symbols."

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

I'm