Re: [amibroker] Re: Weekly Close On Daily Chart

You are right Dimitris, please forget my previous post
!

One solution might be:
graph1 = iif( dayofweek()>=ref(dayofweek(),1),
C,         iif(
dayofweek()>=ref(dayofweek(),2), ref(C,1),
         iif(
dayofweek()>=ref(dayofweek(),3), ref(C,2),
         iif(
dayofweek()>=ref(dayofweek(),4), ref(C,3), ref(C,4) ))));

But, Like you say, it's looking into the
future and you shouldn't use the value for system test !
Also, I might be wrong again :) so jonhny double check to see
if it's what you want !

jon.