From: "Daniel Ervi" <trader@xxxx>
To: "Amibroker" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 September, 2001 19:59
Subject: [amibroker] New feature request

Hi Tomasz,

Just wondering if it would be possible to add an option to export the
contents of the automatic analysis grid to the clipboard? As it stands we
can save the file to a .CSv and then import it in other program (ie Excel).
I do this quite frequently, and would like to use it to perform surface
chart analysis. Would it be possible to add a button/right-click option to
copy results to clipboard so we can simply paste in Excel?

Thanks!

Daniel