Re: [amibroker] Re: Peaks and Troughs

Thank you for the Response;

Is it possible to stop the line from going past the two points as shown in the image file.?

Also, do you have to use ( per = ) , percent change, in the formula. ?

Is it possible to have the formula detect the trend , say using , /* TREND DETECTION */

/* BULLISH*/
Trendup =cross( ma(c,3), ma(c,15));

/* BEARISH*/
Trenddown =cross( ma(c,15) , ma(c,3));

and then use the crossover points as the peak and trough.

thank you
Anthony