Abandoned Old Feature

Hi,

When I backtest on a portfolio of 3000 stocks and get trades on only
1500 stocks, Sytem Test Report shows "Return on account", "Buy&Hold
profit" and "Buy&Hold return" on a portfolio of 3000 stocks, not
1500.

Earlier versions (before 3.64beta) of AmiBroker used to report those
stats on the screened stocks and I could divide "Total profit"
by "Return on account" to get a number of screened stocks.

I'm aware of the argument made by Jaco Jonker in message 2986 but I'm
still interested in the stats.

Is there an easy way to get those numbers on the screened stocks?

sincerely,