Re: YUKI Example

I tried to make the scan more "serious" to buy with stochd()<30
and sell with stochd()>70 (believing that I will avoid some useless
trades).
The result was ...exactly the opposite.
The simple formula had net profit +340%.
The "serious" had net loss -39%.
Conclusion:
a) The Yuki indicator is a trend follower and makes profits buying
out of the "usual" buy region.
b)What looks "serious" is not always profitable.
Dimitris Tsokakis
/*The "serious" formula*/
Slw =2;
Pds = 4;
A = Ema((Close -LLV(Low,Pds))/(HHV(H,Pds)-LLV(L,Pds)),Slw)*100;
B=Ema((A-LLV(A,pds))/(HHV(A,Pds)-LLV(A,Pds)),Slw)*100;
Graph0 = B;
BUY=CROSS(B,30) and stochd()<30;
SELL=CROSS(70,B) and stochd()>70;
BUY=EXREM(BUY,SELL);