Re: System tester

D. T.

> You want 300 days from the beginning, 300 days before the end, 50
> weeks before the end ? Is it possible to be more specific.
> The sure thing is that if you explain the question, we will try the
> exact answer. In your 3 mails you ask different things.
> With an intension to help

When I backtest a system I use differents lenght of time (500 bars
and 1200 bars lookbach period) on daily data for an EOD trading
system.
and differents period ( always with 500 and 1200 bars) from a data to
an another data.
the purpose is to test a system with differents market conditions (
bull, bear, trading range)

so the begin of the test is never the same.

Stephane