Re: [amibroker] Just wondering

HaHaHaHa very good question Nick I love Ami for what it does I observe
group Avery day (e-mail) admire Dimitris and Tomasz involvement (I'm
using Ami as tool to observe not to program in it) .I would love too
see Ami user friendly "click and display formula ready made for it"
Yes I'm asking my self the same question quite often how many indicators
do we need or and formulas or any other system before we start
talking about polishing existing formulas to suit different environments.
Maybe I'm wrong ,so correct me please?

Best regards,
Andrew mailto:jonafen@x...