Re: Timed frame

Tz,

I think I am not clear,
if on 7 september, I loaded 300 bars with a timedframe of 8,
I'll have 37 timedframebars of 8 daily bars and the fourth bar ends
on friday 7 september.

if on 10 september, I loaded 300 bars, I'll have always 37
timedframbars of 8 daily bars with the fourth bar end on Monday 10
sept , and friday is now the third bar.

Steph

> >BUT if you test your system always with the last 300 bars, the
> >beginning of the data will be different and --------> "bug"
> This is not true. Cum(1) gives the same result regardless of your
> scan range.
>
> >it is the reason why I ask for a stable time frame based on weekly
> >data from monday to wednesday.

> weekend = ref( weekbeg, 1 );

Nobody can accept a ref(dataarray, positive value ) in backtesting

steph