Re: [amibroker] Re: Moving Averages "Crash" Test

Dear Peter,

Yes, the support for external DLL is coming up in 3.80, but
frankly speaking it is possible now to make a COM->Jurik DLLs
bridge so the DLLs can be accessed from the script.
The bridge is needed sine Jurik's DLLs are plain API DLLs
while JScript/VBScript accepts only COM-based interfaces.

Anyway I plan to support Jurik's generic DLLs since they
are available now and I am not able to guess if and when
native DLLs will be available.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com