Re: Moving Averages "Crash" Test

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tom Supera" <tom_supera@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dimitris,
>
> The information of this sites looks very interesting.
> Is there anywhere information about the code of the indicators

JMA, RSX, VEL ... are commercial products by Jurik Research.
Consequently, code is proprietary. These tools are currently
available for TradeStation, Excel, WaveWise and as generic DLL files
for software developers. There will be versions for MetaStock and CQG
later this year.

We can try to make them available for the AmiBroker platform. I first
need to verify whether that's possible with their tech support dept.
I also need to know if there is sufficient demand, because software
development is expensive. If anyone is seriously interested in a
version of Jurik tools for AmiBroker, please email DIRECTLY to me. I
will tally the votes over a 2 week period. In the subject field of
your email, enter "TOOLS FOR AMIBROKER".

Regards,

Mark Jurik
Jurik Research
http://www.jurikres.com