Categorising stock

I'm building up a stock database from two sources. I get 4 years historical
data from a TC2000 database and then get daily data from yahoo. I would like
my stocks to be categorised by industry but don't want to do this manually.

The TC2000 data can export industry, for example here is an entry for ARG:

7.8,8.15,7.8,8.15,44400,ARG,Airgas Inc,04/05/2001,WHOLESALE - Industrial
Equipment Wholesale

I have written a format to import this into amibroker (through irritatingly
I have to multilply the volume by 100 before import!). The format is as
follows:

# AmiQuote historical quotes download format (.TXT extension)
$FORMAT Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,Name,FullName,Date_MDY, Industry
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$DEBUG 1
$AUTOADD 1
$CONT 1
$GROUP 254
$BREAKONERR 1

This works aprt from the categorisation. I guess the amibroker help is
telling me that I need an industry ID and not an industry name. Is there a
solution?

Regards,

David.