Re: The Note on Relative Slope

Using the

FAST=optimize(" FA ",12,6,12,1);
SLOW=optimize(" SL ",26,13,28,1);
SIG=OPTIMIZE(" SIG ",9,5,9,1);
buy = cross( MACD(FAST,SLOW),SIGNAL(FAST,SLOW,SIG));
sell = cross(SIGNAL(FAST,SLOW,SIG), MACD(FAST,SLOW));
buy=exrem(buy,sell);
sell=exrem(sell,buy);

the most profitable combination proved to be for the certain stock
FAST=11, SLOW=20, SIG=9
(Settings were buy and sell at Average)
The result was equally funny with MACD 12,26,9.
And I say funny because at the right end I have a buy signal with
a delay of 6 weeks and the whole uptrend was 6 weeks. Anyway,
thank you for hint.
DT