From: <farriners@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 1:01 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Help on ASX files

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Brook Ewers" <bewers@xxxx> wrote:
> I have just the thing.

to their corresponding sector/ indsutry groups. Is there a way to
accomplish this automatically as some as I add on stock to AB??

> Maybe, this has already been discussed on the forums! If so,

please direct me to the adeŽquate spot.

> Thanx a lot
>
> Markus

I use ASX so this is marvelous information - many thanks
I once stuffed up my database so a bit nervous with non price type
data
could some kind person give me an 'idiots guide' to importing these
files?

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.