Wish for Amibroker

Tomasz,

Since I didn't have any answer to my first post (message
#4216), I will repeat the message in a more abbreviate form in order of
importance to me.

1) I already sent a bug report on this. Amibroker crashwhen
you use array as the 2nd parameter for sum, hhvbars, llvbars, highestsincebars,
lowestsincebars functions (3rd parameter for the last 2 functions). Maybe other
functions have the same problem but I didn't test them all !

2) Ability to change the default font in the AFL editorto
non-proportional. If this is not for near future, a way to do this inside
Windows 2K setup or any configuration file.

3) Is it possible to stop the AFL parser just after thefirst
error so we don't have to press Close multiple time on the error
dialog.

4) When we move a indicator horizontal separator, is it
possible to only do a vertical scaling of the indicator below and above the
separation and avoid a vertical translation of all indicators below the
separation !

5) Some time the syntax error dialog appear on the single line
comment just before a double slash "//". The error some time disappear whenwe
add or remove a space or CR before the "//".

6) Can we have the crosshair cursor on the toolbars as well
!

Thanks for any reply and consideration for those wish
!

Jon.