My Top Wish -- a few blank data arrays

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Someone told me also that VV has no interest in supporting
> third-party solutions.
> So I have to contact someone from VV to get the permission
> to use their data and to get some samples and/or
> developer information. Without this I can not do anything.
**************

Tomasz, I appreciate you willingness to look into the matter and I
understand that if VV is not cooperative there is nothing you can
with repect to accessing their data.

What about the first item on my wish list? Would it be possible to
have the option of having 5 or more blank arrays for each stock so
users could import whatever additional data they wish by using
Amibroker's Import Wizard?

Perhaps, as a non-programmer, I look at it too simplisticly, but
adding blank arrays would at most just require a bit larger harddrive
and a bit more RAM. If additional arrays were a user option, then
users who do not need them would not add them and would not need to
increase RAM or hard drive space.

I think a lot a AB users would find it helpful to have additional
arrays as an option.

With warm appreciation for all you have given us in Amibroker.