Re: [amibroker] Future (Desired Reqirement)

Thanks Tomasz,

It Worked.Excellent Feature.

just another quick question.

I would like to print the entire listof 'Help
Topics'. I've noticed that you have many links within some
pages(Topics).

+Can I print the entire document without
having to select every topic/link and sub-link(link within the same
page)?
+Also, I''ve been using your update patches(for the
last few new releases). Do these include new/revised 'Help Topics' or must I
download the entire new program?
<BLOCKQUOTE