Dow Jones Sector Index Funds

Tamasz,

While not available on their historical quote server, these indexes
are available for current quotes at Yahoo. If not supported directly
by AmiQuote, could you enable accessing them through the MetaStock AND
ASCII import functions?

Again, these indexes are used more and more by sector index mutual
funds, especially the "trader friendly" mutual funds offered by the
Profunds mutual fund family. I am surprised that this issue hasn't
come up before as they are closely followed by U.S. traders.

I appreciate your consideration.

Tim Gadd

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Tim,
>
> Unfortunatelly Yahoo Finance historical data server
(chart.yahoo.com)
> responds with "No data available for ^djusre"
>
> This is the reason.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

Yahoo Indexes