Re: Any Trade Station Coders Out There?

Dear Tomasz,
This is good news.
I think that the VARIABLE MA I posted has a better response. As soon
as you prepare the MAMA and FAMA we will be able to make the
comparison. I saw some graphs today with these new curves and I think
that there is not any special reason for so complicated formulas. In
many cases the gain in lag is only theoretical(it is less than a day,
for various period values).
I will prepare the respective formula using AMA, but in first
approach I stuck, I did not notice that sc should be 0<sc<1.

Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis