Re: [amibroker] Re: Any Trade Station Coders Out There?

Dear Tom,

As I wrote some time ago AmiBroker is array-based
language. This means that single statement can process
the whole array in one run.
Statements are executed once, line by line.

There is a nice article by Geoff Mulhall in newsletter 9/2001
(http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/09-2001.html)
explaining the way AFL works.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko