Re: Max system % drawdown

Hello,

A maximum system drawdown reported in the optimization report
is a peak-to-trough equity variation during for a system
(ALL TRADES equity curve). If you have several consecutive
losing trades your equity may experience bigger drawdown
that is shown by single-trade figure.

A peak-to-trough equity during single
trade is more optimistic and is included in standard
AmiBroker back-testing report.

If you want to have it included in the optimization report
- no problem - I will add it.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com