Re: [amibroker] Re: "lastbar exit" stopped working in 3.68Beta?

Hi,

You are right lastbar refers to the last bar loaded (it always was like this).
The formula you quoted was a workaround since pre 3.65 versions haven't
included open trade in the trade list.

I really don't see the point now in using workaround since it is no longer needed.

But ... if you need this for some reason and use date ranges you can
use

lastbar = datenum() == 1010823;
sell = sell OR lastbar;

when working with the date range you have given in the example.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com