Re: date in formula

Hello,

Maybe the question is not so clear. I mean, I only want to use my
formula on stocks that where traded every day during the last 10
days. So, there may be no gap in the date during the last 10 days,
except on weekends. Is this possible?
For example:

buy = ... and "traded every day during the last 10 days";
sell = ...;

Or maybe in a filter:

...;
filter = "stocks traded every day during the last 10 days";
buy = ...;
sell = ...;

Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxx, GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone tell me how I can put a condition into a formula that
only
> generate a buy signal when the stock is traded every tradingday.
So,