virtual memory warning

Tomasz

Just a point of information for you.

I'm running AB 3.68, Win2000pro, Intel PIII, 320 Mb of RAM, about 2
years of data on about 2500 stocks.

Once in a while, after running a backtest or two the operating system
will issue a warning that it is runing low on virtual memory. The
application does continue to run after clearing the message.

I find this rather curious. I thought that virtual memory was disk
space used for temporary data when there was insufficient RAM.

Anyway...I thought you might be interested in this message and
perhaps could take some action to minimize virtual memory usage.

Cheers
Trader