Re: AmiBroker 3.68 beta available (Win32)

Dear Tomasz,
I noticed at first trials that "optimize" removes automatically
excess signals. Is it true in general?
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new beta (3.68) is available for download from:
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab368beta.zip
>
> Please read ReleaseNotes.html (included in the archive) before
installing.

> CHANGES IN 3.68 BETA (as compared to 3.65.1):
>
> + Optimization engine implemented
> + Activation of child dialog makes also main frame active
(currently works only for non-modal dialogs)
> + AmiBroker MS importer now attempts to read Metastock's MASTER
file first (before EMASTER) - this is changed because there is a bug
> in QuotesPlus MS export functionality - it does not update EMASTER
properly so the dates in UI are displayed wrong even if they are
> imported correctly.
> + Mouse wheel zooms the chart when CTRL key is depressed
> + Variable-period simple moving average (MA function) does not
crash if periods array has {empty} entries at the beginning