Re: Trendline

Dear Tomasz,
I chequed the
pk = PeakBars( h, 1, 1 ) == 0;
barno = cum(1);
barsbetweenpeaks = ValueWhen( pk, barno, 1 ) - ValueWhen( pk, barno,
2 );
graph1=barsbetweenpeaks;
filter=graph1<=0;
and gave no result.
The respective
perchg = 1;
X=CUM(1);
startvalue = lastvalue( PEAK( H, perchg, 1 ) );
endvalue = lastvalue( PEAK( H, perchg, 2 ) );
startbar = lastvalue( valuewhen( H == startvalue, x, 1 ) );
endbar = lastvalue( valuewhen( H == endvalue, x, 1 ) );
GRAPH3=STARTBAR-ENDBAR;
filter=graph3<=0;
had many cases with negative results in the database.
Shall we use the new formula in general?
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis