>From:
Dimitris
Tsokakis
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 4:00
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Fw: RS
Peaks,II

Dear Tomasz,
I see that the wrong values appear when
RS<0.
Does function PEAK accept as Array negative
numbers ?
(Level at A is the first negative value for RS
and it holds this
value until next positive RS.)
Although something different happens in the
middle of the chart.
PEAK graph seems to follow negative values, but
not always.
Confused.

Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis
P. S. 1. The value of crosshair is more than
obvious here.
I should draw an horizontal line to see that
level A was not a
previous peak. The only problem is the colour.
With blue
background is not easily visible.
Anyway, it is a great help.
P. S. 2. If there is no other hint and since
-10<RS<10 in the
majority of cases, I will transform RS to RS1
with
RS1=10+RS, where everything goes
fine.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.