From: "John R" <jrdrp@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 21 August, 2001 12:32
Subject: [amibroker] Ver 3.68 Beta Optmisation Suggestion

Hi Tomasz,

Have been playing with optmisation facility - really excellent.

Couple of quick suggestions:-

1. For the default format of optimisation report IMO it would be better to
have the optimisation variable value column(s) listed on left hand side of
the report (next to net profit %) rather than at the extreme right hand side
of report. If I am a typical user the first thing I want to look at on the
report are are the profit and related variable values. With the current
deafult format this means scrolling sideways to look at variables. Other
users may have a different view of course.

2. Changes to optimisation report column orders should be automatically
saved- currently reset to default order every run. Maybe have option to
reset to default layout for when we screw up?

Thanks
John