Re: AmiBroker 3.68 beta available (Win32)

Tomasz:

3.68 is great! Super job. The mouse wheel zoom is worth the price
of admission alone.

I'm having fun working with optimizer. In one study I was able to
reproduce what it took me all of last Saturday to manually figure out.

In the thoughts for 3.70 catagory, perhaps the 'settings' could be
set in the program and then therefore optimized as well. I am
particularly thinking of the 'maximum stop loss' and 'profit target'
settings.

Again, great job.

Best Regards,

Schildroth

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new beta (3.68) is available for download from:
> http://www.amibroker.com/bin/ab368beta.zip
>
> Please read ReleaseNotes.html (included in the archive) before
installing.

> CHANGES IN 3.68 BETA (as compared to 3.65.1):
>
> + Optimization engine implemented
> + Activation of child dialog makes also main frame active
(currently works only for non-modal dialogs)
> + AmiBroker MS importer now attempts to read Metastock's MASTER
file first (before EMASTER) - this is changed because there is a bug
> in QuotesPlus MS export functionality - it does not update EMASTER
properly so the dates in UI are displayed wrong even if they are
> imported correctly.
> + Mouse wheel zooms the chart when CTRL key is depressed
> + Variable-period simple moving average (MA function) does not
crash if periods array has {empty} entries at the beginning