Re: Multiple Forum System- Give it a chance

-
Quote: "Advantage of web based forum like the one stated above:
1) You can get Email notification when you get answer to YOUR posts.
2) Posts you didn't read are marked and moved on top of the list
3) Multiple forums and subforums.
4) Powerfull search feature, by user name, subject, text
5)Easier to find and follow discussions
6) View new posts only if wished
7) Personal private message system
8) Much more efficient for the webmaster to manage support questions,
and close, open, move threads....
On such forum like VB you can also have file attachement, calendar,
poll postings, signature, profile where webmaster can ask user to
specify Amibroker version, location and much more.....
To anyone reading this message, lets give a chance to Tomasz web
forum system. You won't regret it. If after 2 weeks of use you still
don't like it, we could still come back to this list.

OK, I'm willing/eager to give the web based system a try.