Re: Automatic FIBONACCI TARGETS Indicator

Hi Kailash ,
Nice and colorful code
1.
You may write
R4=2.236;
T4=V1+R4*DF;
GRAPH8=IIF(C>0.8*T4,T4,-1e10);
Now, the "funny" GRAPH8, will appear only
when close is at 80% of this value, whithout disturbing
the scaling. In the same way, you may add higher
Fib levels.
2.
What is the use of
graph0=p1;
graph0style=16;
and
graph2=v1;
graph2style=16;
16 means "no line"
If you delete these 4 lines, nothing will change.
3.
I suggest all the formats to be format=1.2
I have stocks with h=1.8 and low=1.2, this
is 50% difference and I read on the title
High=1, Low=1
4.
How about the rest code.
You cover here the uptrend targets after a downtrend.
Respectively, you may cover downtrend targets after
an uptrend.
If the stock moved from 100 to 200 and declines, will
loose f% of the (200-100) gain.
Think about.
Dimitris Tsokakis