Re: SetVar problem

Hi Bernard,

Sorry, no idea of Vbscript yet.
I am in the first semester, trying some Jscript codes like
G.Profit and Add. Profit posted recently.
Vbscript is for the 2nd semester, if I take a "pass" here.
The job is not easy, with no previous knowledge of C or
C++, but I´ll spent some time.
As for the rest, I copy carefully Tomasz codes using the
old and always dangerous method of the "acrobat step"
The first wrong step is the last wrong step.
The happy coincidence here is that we have a continuous
and generous support. I do not think that we could meet
that anywhere else.

Dimitris Tsokakis