Re: [amibroker] Re: NASDAQ signals: Clarification

Hello,

>From: <b519b@xxxx>
> Why am I using a work around of storing indicator results in a stock
> like data list? Good question. I'm not sure if I need to, but
> it would save Amibroker from having to recalculate a rather long
> and set of calculations for multiple back tests. Perhaps it would
> best to just let Amibroker recalculate the indicator fresh each time.

Yes, there is a way to do this using scripting. The idea is described
in the latest issue of the newsletter (http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/)
and there are lots of indicators that use this technique written by
Dimitris Tsokakis.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager
http://www.amibroker.com