RE: [amibroker] Cycles and lines

There
is no doubt that I'm completely outclassed in mathematics, programming and
theory by participants in this thread, but I cannot help but add my two cents
worth:
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>
1)
Changing the angle of view with a two dimensional circle will always createan
ellipse. Revert back to the original viewing angle and the circle is still
there! Changing zoom is the same as changing the angle for computing (as
distinct from pen on paper) intents and purposes.
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>
2) I
for one would like to know that if I have created an arc study but need to zoom
in to see more detail that the study at least CAN remain true to it's axes
(rather than apparent geometric) coordinates.
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>
3) I
can't see why, if on changing zoom the circle changes to an ellipse but a circle
is desired, the study can't simply be regenerated at the new zoom factor
(am I missing something here?)!
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>
If
it's feasible for Tomasz to add a toggle that locks (circles appear to
become ellipses appropriately, and to my mind should remain the default to
reduce confusion) or unlocks (circles appear to remain circles regardless of
zoom factor) such studies, then perhaps that is desirable. If not, I would
certainly prefer it remain "as is", since the default should be, IMO, simply a
new viewing angle of the original study, rather than a new study generated on
each change of zoom factor.
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>Comments suggesting I return to the hole from which I
crawled accepted willingly :)
<SPAN
class=090350703-15082001>
<SPAN