Re: [amibroker] Angles

Hi,

I think that Dimitris pointed out one important
thing:
any drawing tool that uses "angle" in its
composition:
for example "trendline by angle", "Gann 45%
line",
"Gann grid" are somewhat misleading because
changing one axis scale changes all angles :-)

That's why I am not a big fan of implementing
these
in AmiBroker.

Best regards,Tomasz
comprehensive share manager<A