Re: Auto Channels/Triangles/Wedges

Nand,
Since only the last 90 days will be visible,
do the same with the function.
Instead
graph2style=5;
graph2color = 5;
graph2=bottrendline;
you may have

graph2=iif(cum(1)>lastvalue(cum(1))-91,bottrendline,0.99*low);
graph2style=5;
graph2barcolor=iif(cum(1)>lastvalue(cum(1))-90,5,0);

and the same changes to other lines.

If you have 90 in both lines, graph and color, your graph will be
the half of an ANDREW´S PITCHFORK.
(Some software presented that as a FIRST RATE Automation
success, the AUTOMATIC ANDREW´S PITCHFORK !!)

The invisible of your "bottrendline" will be 1% minus low, so
you will not be out of limits so much.

DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS

P. S. If all is O.K., you said something for wedges and triangles.
Shall we be happy to see them in your next code ?
Good luck.