Re: [amibroker] Re: import to a watchlist

Hi,

For your information:
- All ASCII Wizard-imported stocks go to Group 255.
- All AmiQuote imported stocks go to group 254
- All Metastock imported stocks go to group 253

So if you are using one of the above methods of getting
data into AmiBroker, you just need to make sure
that the destination group (mentioned above) is empty
(if it is not, go to Stock->Organize assignments window
and move the stocks to another group), and then import.

All new stocks will apear in the group mentioned.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko