>From:
DIMITRIS
TSOKAKIS
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 2:35
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Fibonacci
Cycles
Bill,The scale is the normal one.If you plot on
your graph a square with perfectly equal sides and then you zoom-in or
zoom-out, the square will transform to a rectangular with unequal
sides.Same thing with cycles. They transform to ellipses.All these
happen in normal scale.Even a candlestic when zoomed-in change
shape.But, "distances" remain the same.And distances here are:DAYS for
horizontal axis and price units (USD, euro or index units etc)for the
vertical axis.The main property of a cycle is the equidistant form the
perirheral points. If we keep this property, the shape is not
cardinal.Dimitris Tsokakis --- In amibroker@xxxx, "wavemechanic"
<wd78@xxxx> wrote:> Dimitris:> > Is this using
semilog scale?  The arcs look elliptical rather than
circular.> > Bill>   ----- Original Message
----- >   From: Dimitris Tsokakis >   To:
amibroker@xxxx >   Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 6:11
AM>   Subject: [amibroker] Fibonacci Cycles> >
>   For lowest point B and highest point A
here>   you see the 3 Fibonacci Cycles at 0.50, 0.618, and
1.0.>   Software : Amibroker 3.65>   Mode :
Indicator Builder>   Language :Amibroker Formula Language
(AFL) >   Other graphics program : None.>
>   Dimitris Tsokakis> >   Your use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of Service.