import to a watchlist

I may have missed a response to this question, but will try again.

How can I import a list from QP2 ( or HGSI ), an ASCII list, directly
to some temporary location in AB such as a named watchlist or perhaps
to an unused group.

Details: I do nightly ( weekly )scans in QP2 and in HGSI that will
change content frequently. I would like to bring those lists into AB
for further analysis. Yes, I could probably write the scans in AB to
accomplish the QP2 results but I don't want to do that extra work
unless I really have to do it. The HGSI scans probably cannot be
duplicated in AB anyway so that import would have to be done somehow.

The data for these stocks already exists in AB, I just need to get
the lists themselves into AB as well.

Can AmiFeed import to a specific list?
Can the ASCII importer do this job?

Another poster seems to also have a problem in a related area. HGSI
does not export a clean symbol list. It has several comma delimited
data fields, the first one is the symbol, the rest are just confusing
the AB importer.

Any ideas are appreciated
Trader