>From:
Peter
Gialames
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 12:20
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Buy/Sell QQQ on
NASDAQ signals
If there is a thread that the idea of this topic is
discussed please pointme to it.I would like to back test a system
that buys and sells QQQ based on signalsof the NASDAQ composite.  I
am sure I would use the foreign() function butam unsure on how to
implement.  For example:If I get a signal on the NASDAQ for a BUY
based on EOD numbers, I would wantto BUY QQQ on the next days
OPEN.If I get a signal on the NASDAQ for a SELL based on EOD numbers,
I wouldwant to SELL QQQ on the next days OPEN.Any help would be
appreciated,Peter GialamesYour use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.