Re: [amibroker] Buy/Sell QQQ on NASDAQ signals

Hello,

No, all you need is just to re-define close, high, low, open, volume
arrays using foreign function and then you can use any built-in function
and it will operate on foreign data:

// overwrite price arrays
open = foreign( "^IXIC", "O" );
High = foreign( "^IXIC", "H" );
Low = foreign( "^IXIC", "L" );
Close = foreign( "^IXIC", "C" );
Volume = foreign( "^IXIC", "V" );

// from now on all function calls use overriden price arrays
buy = cross( pdi(), mdi() );
sell = cross( mdi(), pdi() );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko